Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Quick Update

Hi All,

Abby was able to come home yesterday. Her tube is working well but she is pretty fussy and sore. The docs say it should be about 2 weeks before she is really back to normal. I'll take some pics this weekend for this Sundays update.

Thanks for all the prayers friends. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Seriously, I am blown away by the love this little girl has attracted. This blog site was the best idea ever. It has truly been an amazing experience to be a part of. You guys have and continue to lift our spirits during these difficult times. Even though most of you don't write anything on the comments side, I do check the site meter below and during a rough patch, the number always shoots up, which is no doubt from you all logging on to see about an update on our Abby. I love it.

Have a smashing weekend and Happy Fathers Day to all you padres out there. I for one won't be doing much. I have to get a colonoscopy done on Monday. Oh! I never mentioned this. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis a few weeks ago. Yep... that's right. Me! 30 years old, with diverticulitis. Way too many cashews and peanuts apparently and not enough fiber. It sucked. I was in the hospital with my first I.V. ever. And the irony was that Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Cliff (Kelly's parents) had to come over because daddy's intestines were on the fritz and mommy had to stay off her feet from her pregnancy! Hilarious. Anywho, for those of you that are familiar with a colonoscopy, you know about the day before the procedure. This just happens to be Fathers Day. Nice...On the bright side, I have couple of Golf Digest magazines that I will be able to catch up on.

We love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Gaya Family. Oh my gosh, do you guys ever get a break? Happy Father's Day a little early Ryan. Hope you're doing better. Quite a few members of my family have the same problem and I know it's no picnic. Neither is the test....been there, done that! Kelly, hope you and Eddie are doing good and to beautiful Abby Girl ......so glad to hear that you are now home and doing so well. You all continue to amaze me! You are in our continued thoughts and prayers. Love, Nancy (Fay's cousin) :-)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie