Thursday, June 19, 2008

Surgery went well

Hey gang,

Really quickly, I just wanted to give everyone the update that the surgery went well. It took less than an hour and she was out an hour after that. By this evening, she was acting like she didn't even have a surgrey. I do need to say that my diagnosis as to how she got them was way off. I heard Kelly say that whole car seat thing, but that was just her theory at first. it wasan't what the doctor said like I had thought. Oops! I guess she just had these since birth apparently.

Anyway, I will check in soon with some more pics.

Did I mention that Abby can now stand up all by herself? Before she needed someones leg, or a chair or the wall to support her as she stood up....but not anymore!

1 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

sweet article. sweet family. awesome God. Didn't know you guys were doing alternative medicine. Fabulous. Totally into that.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie