Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abby's New Blog Look!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all like the new blog look. It's become quite addicting so I will be messing around with a bit more. If you see something out of whack, that's only because I'm trying something new and have clearly not done it correctly! This is a definitely a "trial and error" situation.

It's been fun though and I hope you like it. I have some more projects to tackle this week so keep checking in.

By the way, Eddie and mommy are sick, but Abby and Daddy are holding strong. Abby went to a friends birthday party yesterday that had a bounce house. She LOVED it! She was falling all over the place and giggling and having a blast. It was fun to watch her, but then....it's ALWAYS fun to watch her.

Have a great Sunday Abby Addicts.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie