Friday, March 13, 2009

Eddie Eddie Eddie!

Okay,
So I had another cold shower this morning. Eddie seemed to get his little paws on the water heater knob again. That little punk. And get this... Kelly called yesterday to tell me that when she came downstairs, she noticed BAGELS EVERYWHERE! Eddie grabbed our brand new bag of bagels and was taking them out one by one. But that's not all...he would take a single bite out of each one before dropping it on the ground. So all of our bagels now have little "Eddie Bites" in each of them.

Here's another story... Eddie is now into taking Abby's glasses and NOT telling us where he put them. We have looked everywhere for them but to no avail. Yeah yeah, I realize all you parents out there are laughing right now as you recall the times when your own kids took your glasses, keys, pens, pencils or whatever, only to be found years later behind some chest of drawers or something. However at this moment, it ain't no laughing matter! Those glasses were loaners while Abbys real pair were getting fixed. (Which Eddie broke by the way). So now I gotta fork up the dinero for the lost pair too? No joke, I had my entire recycle bin on my garage floor last night looking for those things. Nothing...nada...zippo!

So as I sit here at work eating my lunch, I thought I'd share the latest drama from Casa De Gaya. And here's the ironic part. I am loving every second this stuff. Because when you step back and you take note of everything, it's hilarious. There are moments of frustration, but that goes away instantly when Eddie or Abby just look up and smile. And to think we got another one comin'. Bring it on! I love this daddy stuff...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine used to hide things in the fridge of their play kitchen, or the inside part of the mailbox. They are teens now and I still can't find everything!

TDM Wendy said...

When I was a kid I hid our pet snake in the house. Well, I didn't hide it. but they let me hold it (crazy parents) and i let it go. I think they found it a month later under a bed or something. Check my blog tonight to see where my cell phone was "hiding." pathetic part is that I am pretty sure it wasn't the kids' fault. And congrats on the new babe.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie