Monday, July 16, 2007

FINALLY! The Pics Are Here!

Check out Abby Kissing Momma's Belly... "Hey little Brother! Can't wait to meet you!"

 


Check out Momma! At this point, to say that she is anxious for Eddie to come out would have been a HUGE under statement!
 


Here we are, ready to go into the OR...Man, am I cheesed out or what? Check me out with my video camera! I can't tell you how much I didn't care. I was SO PUMPED!
 


And here's momma and Eddie, looking like a million bucks of course, happier than ever with her little baby boy in her arms...
 
Posted by Picasa


PROUD POPPA!


Is he cute or WHAT?????


No seriously, take another look!


Daddy and Eddie working on a poop together...


Here's momma and Eddie the next day. So, did Kelly REALLY Just have a baby? She looks GREAT huh?


Here is daddy gettin'in some snuggle time with Eddie


Here's a close up of some more snuggle time with Daddy


Oh man....!!!!


We're finally on our way home! Check out lil Eddie in his new car seat...


A family shot right before the ride home...


Go ahead...just say it...adorable, super cute, future lady killer...they all fit!


And there they are...FINALLY.

Thank you all for your love and support during these crazy couple of years.

Stay in touch for future Abby updates.

All our love from the two happiest parents on the face of this planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie is so cute!! I can't beleive how cute he is!!!!!!!!Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

I just love little babys!!!!!!!!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie