Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick again but still rockin'...

Hey there Abby Fans,

Nothing too crazy to report right now...except for the fact that Eddie has croup and Abby is really snotty and stuffy. Eddie is wheezing a lot too today so his pediatrician ordered him an oral dose of steroids. Abby isn't getting it as bad as Eddie which is surprising. And even through all of this, Abby is still in a great mood. Eddie is doing okay but has his moments. He is definitely not the crazy Bam Bam that we have come to know and love.

The latest climbing toy for both Abby and Eddie is the car. I didn't really notice how funny this picture is, but take a look at Abby here!


"Oh No! Watch Out!"

And of course I thought I'd have time to put some clips to music and do all of that stuff, but who am I kidding? So...that being said, here's a clip I've been holding out on. It's Abby climbing up into our Yukon ALL BY HERSELF!!!!



All in all, things are good here this holiday season at Casa De Gaya. We have much to be thankful for and are very blessed.

I hope to have some time to something fun for Christmas... so stay tuned!

-Abby's Management

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie