Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pictures!

Thanks to Ryan for sending these great pictures for all to enjoy!

Abigail had a pretty routine day on Friday and is stable. She has had what one doctor described as a "miraculous" recovery of her lung collapse from early this week.

It was a special treat for Clint to have the opportunity to see Abigail in the hospital on Friday evening. She is precious beyond words. Kelly changed Abby's diaper and all got a chance to see little Abby open her eyes.

It's been awe-inspiring to see the on-going love and support and we know Ryan and Kelly continue their appreciation for all the prayers on their behalf.

Enjoy the photos!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby is so cute! shes so tiny, and has the smallest beenie in the world! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great, I just want you to know that you are in my prayers every single moment of every day, I know that Ryan is a strong and extremely big hearted Pearson and the love he has for his family will pull them trough anything. Ryan you have my best wishes, my prayers and anything else you might need from me, please don’t hesitate to call on me for anything.

Carlos Vargas

 
Template by Exotic Mommie